Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Day #36 15.12.13
English: Day #36 Today I got weighed and measured, a cuddle with Daddy. I put on 80 grams (1510 g) and I'm 40 cm long I am handling the being handled very well. After all that fuss and carrying on I was hungry, so I searched around on dad sucking all the time, he thought that was kind of amusing but he was quite happy when I found my hand to suck on. Daddy and Mummy are doing well, they are looking after each other and Mummy's milk is coming much better.
Deutsch: Heute wurde ich gewogen und gemessen und ich habe mit Papa gekuschelt. Ich habe 80 g zugenommen (1510 g) und ich bin 40 cm lang :) . Ich gehe sehr gut damit um, wenn alle sich um mich kümmern. Nach all dem Aufhebens wurde ich hungrig, also suchte ich die ganze Zeit saugend bei Papa herum, was er recht amüsant fand. Er war dennoch froh, als ich meine Hand zum Saugen fand. Papa und Mama geht es gut, sie passen aufeinander auf und Mamas Milch kommt jetzt schon viel besser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment