Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Day # 37 16.12.2013



English:Day # 37 Mummy gave me cuddle in the morning, and Daddy in the afternoon. Daddy is becoming quite a pro at changing my nappies, holding my wriggly feet and cleaning me up even though I complain and arch my back. The nurses have put me in a new incubator (they get changed for cleaning) but this one is not as fancy as the other one, which probably shows that I am moving on - be it ever such tiny steps  
Not so nice - I vomited one of my feeds and they had to clean and replace all my bedding, breathing gear and hat, of course I also had and 'event' with that. 
Nicer - They will take out my IV line (which I got a few days ago) and I will get my medications orally.

Deutsch: Mama kuschelte morgens mit mir und Papa nachmittags. Papa ist mittlerweile schon ein richtiger Profi im Windeln wechseln, strampelnde Füße festhalten und sauber machen, während ich mich beschwere und meinen Rücken durchdrücke. Die Schwestern haben mich in einen neuen Brutkasten gelegt (die werden zum Säubern gewechselt), aber mein neuer ist nicht ganz so extravagant wie der alte, was vermutlich zeigt, dass ich mich entwickel- sollten es auch noch so kleine Schritte sein :)
Nicht so schön ist, dass ich eine Portion Nahrung ausgespuckt habe, sodass mein ganzes Bettzeug, Beatmungsgeräte und Mützchen gesäubert und ersetzt werden musste und natürlich hatte ich ein "Ereignis" währenddessen :(.
Aber gut ist, dass sie meine intravenöse "Leitung" entfernen (die ich vor ein paar Tagen bekam), sodass ich die Medizin jetzt oral bekommen werde .

No comments:

Post a Comment