Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day #15 - 24.11.13




English: Mummy and Daddy came in to see me today! Mummy gave me a cuddle in the morning, and Daddy gave me one in the afternoon, and we both went to sleep |-) . Please keep praying that Mummy and Daddy stay really healthy (while they swallow their vitamin c's ) and that I will get better at breathing so I don't have to get so many medications. I'm at maximum on the stimulating medications that they can give me, I am doing better than previous days but I'm quite tiered and often need a little bit of Oxygen to keep in good tone. Thank you again for all your love and prayers! Oskar.

Deutsch: Mama und Papa sind heute wieder zu mir gekommen. Mama hat morgens mit mir gekuschelt und Papa nachmittags. Papa und ich sind beide eingeschlafen :). Bitte betet weiterhin dafür, dass Mama und Papa gesund bleiben (während sie ihre Vitamin C-Tabletten schlucken...) und dass ich mit dem Atmen besser klar komme, sodass ich weniger Medikamente nehmen muss. Ich nehme die höchstmögliche Dosis der anregenden Medikamente und es geht mir besser als die letzten Tage. Aber ich bin recht müde und brauche oft ein bisschen Sauerstoff, um gut drauf zu bleiben. Danke nochmal für all eure Liebe und Gebete. Oskar.

No comments:

Post a Comment