Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Day 30 - 9.12.13
English:One month old now! Thank you so much to all you wonderful friends and fans! I'm getting two cuddles today!! Two with Mummy today and Daddy laid his solid and secure hands on me in the evening. I have lost 25 grams of weight from the last weighing. This could be due though to the fact that I had too much fluid in my tissues and the doctors have given me medication so that my body will get rid of it. (the fluid was a side effect of being ventilated) All up, I have done quite well on my first full day on Bi-PAP, the not so good side is that I am very restless seemed going through withdrawal from the morphine - so they have given me oral morphine which will be slowly reduced. Because I was so restless the nurse (who happens to be one of my favourites) asked Mummy to give me another cuddle - that's how I got two today!
Deutsch: Einen Monat bin ich heute alt! Danke euch allen, ihr wunderbaren Freunde und Fans! Ich bekomme heute zwei Kuscheleinheiten!! Zwei mit Mama und Papa legte heute abend seine sicheren Hände auf mich. Ich habe 25 g Gewicht verloren, seitdem ich das letzte Mal gewogen wurde. Das könnte daran liegen, dass ich zu viel Flüssigkeit in meinem Körper hatte als Nebeneffekt der Beatmung und die Ärzte mir Medikamente gegeben haben, damit mein Körper die Flüssigkeiten ausscheidet. Alles in allem geht es mir aber recht gut an meinem ersten Tag wieder mit Bi-PAP, die nicht so gute Seite ist jedoch, dass ich sehr unruhig bin, seitdem ich kein Morphium mehr bekomme. Also bekomme ich wieder eine kleine Menge Morphin oral, was langsam reduziert werden soll. Da ich so unruhig war, hat die Krankenschwester (zufällig meine Lieblings-Schwester) vorgeschlagen, dass ich noch einmal mit Mama kuscheln darf- so kam ich zu meiner zweiten Kuscheleinheit :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment