Sunday, December 1, 2013

Day #7 - 16.11.13


 


English: I'm settled today  Daddy and Mummy were here and talked with me and Mummy gave me another cuddle. Here are some of the special machines that feed me as I am getting used to Mummy's milk. Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers, I'm handling the Mummy's awesome milk quite well and soon I might be totally off TPN (the IV nutrition from the machines) Till later, with love.

German: Heute bin ich stabil :). Mama und Papa waren hier und haben mit mir gesprochen und Mami hat mit mir gekuschelt. Hier siehst du ein paar von den Spezialgeräten, die mich ernähren, während ich mich an Mamas Milch gewöhne. Vielen Dank euch allen für die lieben Gedanken und Gebete. Ich komme mit Mamas wunderbarer Milch bereits recht gut klar und bald bin ich vielleicht ganz weg von TPN (die Zusatzernährung von den Maschinen).
Bis später, alles Liebe.

No comments:

Post a Comment