English: This morning Daddy came in and gave me cuddles because Mummy went out to pick up her new glasses! I am still quite withdrawn from coming off the morphine so I was strapped into bed to give me some extra security - but having a cuddle with Daddy is a much better fix for feeling secure. I also held tightly onto Mummy's finger when she came in the afternoon. I lost a further 35 grams today, they will weigh me again tomorrow as it is important that I begin to put weight on again. Mummy gave me an awesome cuddle in the evening - it's has been a good day!
Deutsch: Heute morgen kam Papa herein und kuschelte mit mir, da Mama ihre neue Brille abgeholt hat! Ich bin immer noch recht mitgenommen, vom Morphium ganz wegzukommen, sodass ich eine extra Fixierung am Bett bekam, die mir mehr Stabilität und Sicherheit geben soll. Aber mit Papa zu kuscheln ist eine viel bessere Möglichkeit, mich sicher zu fühlen. Ich habe auch Mamas Finger ganz stark festgehalten, als sie nachmittags zu mir kam.Ich habe heute weitere 35 g verloren, morgen müssen sie mich deshalb nochmal wiegen, da es sehr wichtig ist, dass ich wieder anfange, zuzunehmen. Mama hat toll mit mir gekuschelt abends- es war also ein guter Tag!
No comments:
Post a Comment