Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Day #18 - 27.11.13


English: Rough going today, I am still not having any food, I did have a cuddle with Daddy and did really really well for 2 & 1/2 hours. After that I had some more events and didn't stop so they put me back in the incubator. I'm not doing well at all during the nights, had an hour or two were I was fine during the day. My tummy has settled but my brain is still quite immature and that is creating the difficulties which is preventing me from getting fed.

Deutsch: Es ist recht hart, ich habe immer noch keine Nahrung bekommen, Aber ich habe mit Papa gekuschelt und mir ging es richtig richtig gut für 2 1/2 Stunden. Danach traten wieder "Ereignisse" auf und als es nicht stoppte, musste ich zurück in den Brutkasten. Über Nacht ging es mir gar nicht gut und ich hatte lediglich 1-2 Stunden während des Tages, wo es mir gut ging. Meinem Bauch scheint es besser zu gehen, aber mein Gehirn ist noch recht unreif, was zu diesen Ereignissen führt, weswegen ich erstmal nicht gefüttert werde.

No comments:

Post a Comment