Thursday, January 30, 2014

Days 79- 81 27.1.-29.1.14







English: I am doing so well that I got on Lo-Flow! (Lo-Flow does not provide any breathing support it just give a small amount of oxygen) ,I am also feeding much better and have woken up for quite a lot of my feeds over the last three days! I had another bath and weigh in @ 2.8 kilos! I am doing very well on the Lo-Flow and am down to minimal oxygen. The doctors are planning to take different medications off soon to prepare me for going home in the next two to three weeks!

Deutsch: Ich entwickel mich so gut, dass ich jetzt auf der Lo-Flow-Beatmung bin (Lo-Flow unterstützt nicht die Atmung, sondern gibt lediglich eine kleine Menge Sauerstoff). Auch das Stillen klappt viel besser und ich bin die letzten 3 Tage oft für meine Stillzeiten aufgewacht. Ich bekam ein erneutes Bad und wiege jetzt 2,8 Kg. Mit geht es sehr gut mit Lo-Flow und bin runter zu dem geringsten Zusatz-Sauerstoff. Die Ärzte planen, demnächst mehrere Medikamente wegzulassen, um mich darauf vorzubereiten, die nächsten 2-3 Wochen nach Hause zu kommen!

No comments:

Post a Comment