Friday, January 31, 2014

Day #83 31.1.14

English: I have done quite well breathing all on my own. I'm still getting used to it.
Mummy and the medical people are a little concerned as I have only put on about half the weight that I should have over the last week. I have also been booked in to go to Starship hospital for an operation on Monday for my hernia. It is not a big surprise to know that it will need to happen but we're all a bit nervous about that. Please pray extra hard on Monday that it will all go the best it could possibly go  and that I keep learning to feed really well - that might help with the weight gain problems!
Deutsch: Ich komme recht gut damit klar, alleine zu atmen. Ich muss mich jedoch immer noch daran gewöhnen.
Mama und die Medizin-Leute sind ein wenig besorgt, da ich lediglich die Hälfte von dem Gewicht in der letzten Woche zugenommen habe, welches ich zunehmen sollte. Ich habe außerdem einen Termin im Starship-Krankenhaus für eine Operation am Montag aufgrund meines Leistenbruchs. Es ist keine große Überraschung, da wir wussten, dass es passieren muss, aber wir sind alle ein wenig deswegen besorgt. Bitte betet extra stark am Montag, dass es so gut wie irgendwie möglich verlaufen wird :) Und dafür, dass ich weiterhin lerne, wie ich richtig gut gestillt werde- das dürfte bei der Gewichtszunahme helfen!

No comments:

Post a Comment