Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day # 51 30.12.13






EnglishToday was okay, I fluctuated quite a bit but once I was able to snuggle onto Mummy I was much better. The reflux does not come up as much when I am more upright and of course there is nothing quite like your Mummy's cuddle. My cot is also on an incline to help with this and so I am always wriggling down. The nurse is very smart thought and made a hammock by passing a flannel from the top of the bed, through between my legs and tucked back in the top. I am much happier with support under my bottom.Mummy thought I would be wanting to suck on her finger again, but hey just because I did that yesterday doesn't mean I'll do it today  ! I don't feel like finger sucking. She also finds it frustrating how I always make sure that they have to change their plans in some way or other  He he he (they obviously haven't figured out that that is what I am here for)  Lots of love to you all! Oskar.
Deutsch:  Heute war der Tag okay. Ich schwankte oft, aber sobald ich mich an Mama anschmiegen konnte, ging es mir wesentlich besser. Das Sodbrennen kommt nicht so oft hoch, wenn ich aufrecht bin und natürlich gibt es nichts, was so schön ist, wie mit Mama zu kuscheln. Mein Bettchen ist auch ein bisschen schräg gestellt, um mir zu helfen und so schlängel ich immer herunter. Die Schwester ist jedoch sehr schlau und hat eine Erhebung gebaut, indem sie ein Tuch vom Kopfende des Bettes zwischen meine Beine und wieder ans Kopfende gesteckt hat. Ich bin viel zufriedener mit dieser Unterstützung. Mama dachte, dass ich wieder an ihrem Finger saugen möchte, aber hey, nur weil ich das gestern tat, heißt das nicht, dass ich es heute wieder tun möchte :)! Ich fühle mich nicht nach Finger-saugen! Sie findet es auch frustrierend, dass ich immer sichergehe, dass sie ihre Pläne in irgendeiner Art und Weise ändern müssen :) Hehehe (sie haben wohl noch nicht herausgefunden, dass es das ist, wofür ich hier bin) :) Alles alles Liebe, euer Oskar!

No comments:

Post a Comment