Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day #102 - 19.2.14 Going Home DAY!!!!












English 102 Days Old and I'm home!! The transition has been pretty smooth, I have no tubes, cables, strings or lines attached to me  Now it is really important that I get into good sleeping and feeding cycles. It's all quite different and new and the health of me and my Mummy and Daddy depends on me putting on weight and settling into the new routines. But now I'm home.

Deutsch: 102 Tage alt und ich gehe nach Hause!! Der Übergang war ziemlich sanft, ich habe keine Schläuche, Kabel oder Infusionen an mir dran :) Nun ist es sehr wichtig, dass ich mich an gute Schlaf- und Esszeiten gewöhne. Es ist alles recht neu und anders und meine, Mamas und Papas Gesundheit hängt nun davon ab, dass ich Gewicht zunehme und mich gut an die neue Routine anpasse. Aber jetzt bin ich zuhause!!

No comments:

Post a Comment