Hi everyone, thank you for thinking and praying for me, my appetite has been great and I tried a little avocado this week. I'll tell you when I get weighed next, how much I have put on. The not so great news is that my breathing has not been so good when they measured it at night, so I need go into Starship Hospital tomorrow with Mummy so they can hook lots of machines to me and see how well I breathe when I'm asleep. Mummy finds this all rather freaky. If it goes well I'll be out on Friday but if I need oxygen we will stay a while. Please pray that I sleep as I normally do (I don't get disturbed by the new surroundings) and that my lungs grow strong and healthy quickly. You'll hear from me soon! Love to you all, Oskar.
No comments:
Post a Comment